Take UNE-Online Class for Grade Replacement or nah?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

velodork

luctor et emergo
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application is already submitted and more than anything Im just looking for ways to stay proactive (rather than obsessing on SDN all day!)

I originally took anatomy and got a "C". If I retake with the UNE-O class and make an "A" it will boost my sGPA from ~3.35 to ~3.46. Slightly less of a bump for my cGPA which is higher anyway.

*The hospital I work for offers tuition reimbursement and I have already confirmed that they will reimburse me up to $1200 for this class (leaving my OOP at ~$150).

What do you guys/gals think?

Members don't see this ad.

Getting from a 3.3 to a 3.46 is a huge jump for just one class. For almost free too.
Sign me up!

My application is already submitted and more than anything Im just looking for ways to stay proactive (rather than obsessing on SDN all day!)

I originally took anatomy and got a "C". If I retake with the UNE-O class and make an "A" it will boost my sGPA from ~3.35 to ~3.46. Slightly less of a bump for my cGPA which is higher anyway.

*The hospital I work for offers tuition reimbursement and I have already confirmed that they will reimburse me up to $1200 for this class (leaving my OOP at ~$150).

What do you guys/gals think?
dude that is a huge jump Essentially a .1 difference. Im at a 3.45, if someone said I could go up to 3.56 for 150, SIGN ME UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited: