• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Taking 3 science classes in one semester as a non-science major

kguzman12

Oct 25, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
So this semester I was planning on taking General Chemistry 1, General Biology 1, Physiology. Any thoughts on how I should go about taking these three together? I have already taken Human Anatomy in the previous Spring 2020 semester.

sasukeuchiha33

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
Interesting that you've already taken Human Anatomy before both Chem 1 and Bio 1. That schedule definitely isn't undoable- I did something similar with upper level bio and chem courses (I am also a non-science major) and was fine. However, that's assuming you're not taking like four more classes and/or something ridiculous like 25 credit hours, and that those 3 science classes will be your main focus.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.