Taking A Couple of Pre Reqs Online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taking Physics 1 Online at CC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhudez

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about taking Physics 1 online at a CC. The final exam is proctored on campus, and I would take the lab portion at my university. Would this look bad to dental schools? Also how would dental schools know I took this class online? I looked at my transcript, and it doesn't indicate that I took any classes online. I took some of my general education classes online, but it looks just like my other classes on my transcript. Thanks for reading!

-Dhudez

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about taking Physics 1 online at a CC. The final exam is proctored on campus, and I would take the lab portion at my university. Would this look bad to dental schools? Also how would dental schools know I took this class online? I looked at my transcript, and it doesn't indicate that I took any classes online. I took some of my general education classes online, but it looks just like my other classes on my transcript. Thanks for reading!

-Dhudez

They can't tell it was taken online.

Members don't see this ad :)
some schools dont accept cc credit from prereqs. you will want to check with where you applying first
The ADEA guide has this info for most schools..

Do all dental schools accept online courses + lab for pre-reqs from accredited universities though?