taking a day off and feeling guilty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just an update -- I got an A on the rotation with no ugly comments in my evals either!

Tired and MattD = Pwned XDDD

Members don't see this ad.

Tired and MattD = Pwned XDDD

In what way? I never wished for Doc Bagel to do poorly, I simply asked if that was the case b/c in my experience the people complaining about unfair schedules hurting their study time AFTER the grades are in were not the ones with the highest grades. I've also heard more than one clerkship director say that they consider complaints about schedules/resident behavior/lecturers that are made after the clerkship, rather than as soon as the problem is identified, to be sour grapes and that they don't take those complaints seriously. Their point of view is that if it was really a problem you'd have complained when there was still time to fix it, and if you're only complaining afterwards it's because you're not happy with your grade. That's their opinion, I'm just broadcasting it.

I'm also not entirely sure how I became the arsehole of this thread, seeing as how my main point was that the clerkship director should put more effort into making the schedule fair to students. I'm on your side ya goons.

Dude, this thread is a year old. I think we could've just let it slide.

The thing you learn pretty early on is that the only person looking out for you is you. If you are supposed to get a day off and you don't speak up, no one else loses but you.

Criminal Defense Temecula