bookwormdoc

10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi ,
I just graduated from dental school in india . I want to take a test date for the national board examinations but first i was told to get my marks converted into GPA at a site ece . Im really confused about the procedures now ..could someone guide me through this step by step please ?

seemabhatara

10+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi ,
I just graduated from dental school in india . I want to take a test date for the national board examinations but first i was told to get my marks converted into GPA at a site ece . Im really confused about the procedures now ..could someone guide me through this step by step please ?

go to ece.org and thn look for all the documents u need 2 send to the ece mailin address being a dentist 4m INDIA......
as far as I remember u ll ve to send yr graduation degree, marks sheet of 4 prof,thn yr cls 12 , 11 n 10 mark sheets (no originals to b sent)....do chck the required documents ........
note select 4 course by course evaluation.......
u can direct ece to send one of yr evaluation report directly 2 joint commission.......or u can send it by yrself latr......

thn go to ada.org n fill the electronic application 4 nbde prt 1 .....

once joint commission gets yr ece evaluation report+yr electronic application they will send u a mail to book test date with prometric.....

hope thiz helps.....

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.