1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

taking a test date ??

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by bookwormdoc, Dec 3, 2008.

1. bookwormdoc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi ,
    I just graduated from dental school in india . I want to take a test date for the national board examinations but first i was told to get my marks converted into GPA at a site ece . Im really confused about the procedures now ..could someone guide me through this step by step please ?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. seemabhatara

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    go to ece.org and thn look for all the documents u need 2 send to the ece mailin address being a dentist 4m INDIA......
    as far as I remember u ll ve to send yr graduation degree, marks sheet of 4 prof,thn yr cls 12 , 11 n 10 mark sheets (no originals to b sent)....do chck the required documents ........
    note select 4 course by course evaluation.......
    u can direct ece to send one of yr evaluation report directly 2 joint commission.......or u can send it by yrself latr......

thn go to ada.org n fill the electronic application 4 nbde prt 1 .....

once joint commission gets yr ece evaluation report+yr electronic application they will send u a mail to book test date with prometric.....

hope thiz helps.....