taking a test date ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bookwormdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
I just graduated from dental school in india . I want to take a test date for the national board examinations but first i was told to get my marks converted into GPA at a site ece . Im really confused about the procedures now ..could someone guide me through this step by step please ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ,
I just graduated from dental school in india . I want to take a test date for the national board examinations but first i was told to get my marks converted into GPA at a site ece . Im really confused about the procedures now ..could someone guide me through this step by step please ?

go to ece.org and thn look for all the documents u need 2 send to the ece mailin address being a dentist 4m INDIA......
as far as I remember u ll ve to send yr graduation degree, marks sheet of 4 prof,thn yr cls 12 , 11 n 10 mark sheets (no originals to b sent)....do chck the required documents ........
note select 4 course by course evaluation.......
u can direct ece to send one of yr evaluation report directly 2 joint commission.......or u can send it by yrself latr......

thn go to ada.org n fill the electronic application 4 nbde prt 1 .....

once joint commission gets yr ece evaluation report+yr electronic application they will send u a mail to book test date with prometric.....

hope thiz helps.....