Taking COMLEX Levels 2 and 3 (Written) Together?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComicBookHero20

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to take these 2 exams together (by that I mean take Level 3 early, around the same time as taking Level 2)?

My main reason is that I feel like that I want to get my exams over by the time I graduate so when i start the PGY stuff, I can concentrate fully on that

is this plausible or am i fooling myself?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to take these 2 exams together (by that I mean take Level 3 early, around the same time as taking Level 2)?

My main reason is that I feel like that I want to get my exams over by the time I graduate so when i start the PGY stuff, I can concentrate fully on that

is this plausible or am i fooling myself?

Certainly can't take Step 3 until you pass Step 2 (the computer won't allow us to register). I'd like to take it ASAP as well for the same reason but I remember when I was looking into it, I found somewhere that "participant must have graduated from an osteopathic medical school..." among the requirements. Please let me know if you find out otherwise. Or just email testing (at) nbome.org they're pretty good at responding to Qs. Let us know thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)