Taking DAT Tomorrow...What do I need before arriving?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ice_age_revenge

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So this is it guys, the day is finally here. You cant even imagine how nervous I feel, but then again I will be as prepared as I will ever be. For those who have taken it before what are some things that I need to take and leave behind? Any last minute preparations? Should I chew gum throughout the exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't taken it yet but just wanted to wish you good luck! Most people review the straight memorization topics (maybe phylums, microscopes,DNA tech, etc) before going in.

So this is it guys, the day is finally here. You cant even imagine how nervous I feel, but then again I will be as prepared as I will ever be. For those who have taken it before what are some things that I need to take and leave behind? Any last minute preparations? Should I chew gum throughout the exam?
you are not allowed to chew gum! lol here read this and you'll feel ready ;)
http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Education and Careers/Files/dat_examinee_guide.ashx

Members don't see this ad :)
Confidence and self-trust. If you can't trust yourself then you'll be second guessing yourself the whole exam and it will just hurt you. Also remember the two forms of ID. Other than that go in there and take care of business.