Taking english classes online to fulfill the prereqs...best online school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebillsfan

Unseasoned Veteran
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering taking online courses to fulfill my english requirement. What's the best online university to do this at? Does it matter?

Members don't see this ad.

i will likely be attending the university de la community college... but then i'm a nontrad and i can't shell out thousands per credit hour... cost is key and i don't feel i'm going to be missing out on subject matter i need by enrolling at my local cc, personally.

I think that taking online classes at a solely online school (like pheonix) does matter, but there is a way around this. I'm assuming you're out of school, but is there a state university around you? They generally offer online classes as part of their normal curriculum that show up as regular credit on your transcript. I think that's the best option...followed by online classes from your community college. I'm pretty sure taking pre-reqs from an online university isn't the way to go...

Members don't see this ad :)
I recommend the Harvard Extension. They have a number of online courses.

I am considering taking online courses to fulfill my english requirement. What's the best online university to do this at? Does it matter?

I recommend the Harvard Extension. They have a number of online courses.

No, I'm in school actually, just not sure if i'll have time for English in my schedule. I'll check out Harvard ext. thanks!