Taking MCAT Early, Need help ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spencer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to take Biology of Organisms, Physics 2, and Orgo 2. One of these classes I won't be taking until fall 2011 but I plan to take the MCAT around Sept. Which of these classes would be the least important for taking the test?

I realize many people say don't get in a hurry and just take them all before but since it doesn't count against me, I might as well give it a shot and get an application in next year. I don't see how it would hurt.

Any opinions very appreciated.

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely Orgo 2.

I took Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2 and those classes helped me to prepare for Bio.

I am in Nutrition now. Also, a good class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bio of Organisms is what was recommended by my preferred school. I don't believe it is required though. This may be better placed in another thread but is there a bio class that would better prepare me for school/mcat?

Bio of Organisms is what was recommended by my preferred school. I don't believe it is required though. This may be better placed in another thread but is there a bio class that would better prepare me for school/mcat?

Physio would help. Genetics might help depending on the MCAT. Some seem to have alot more of it than others.

I would take the prereqs period. Then, supplement with others.....