taking naplex soon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladykiller85

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

If anyone who is planning on taking the naplex soon in the next few months also that want to share the cost of buying the online lecture with question banks on rxprep.com . Please let me know, I just graduated and broke. Thought that I can depend on my husband but no. Thanks. Also if anyone has anything for sale please let me know as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

If anyone who is planning on taking the naplex soon in the next few months also that want to share the cost of buying the online lecture with question banks on rxprep.com . Please let me know, I just graduated and broke. Thought that I can depend on my husband but no. Thanks. Also if anyone has anything for sale please let me know as well.
hey,i will be taking exam in few months....and was also thinking of buying the rxprep quiz bank and lectures......

Hi everyone,

and also i was looking for someone i can co-ordinate with while studying to discuss topics or questions.....i am foreign grad and have no clue how i should be studying to make sure that i pass.....if you'd be interested and help me i'd really appreciate it