Taking Part I In August - Here is my plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm taking part I August 11th (5 months from today). Here is my plan of attack. I'm starting the dental decks now. For every card I have a blank note card on which i'm writing any pertinent notes about the info covered on the dental deck card. I'm using google/wikipedia/notes from class to do this with. I feel like once I complete this task I will be well on my way to a nice score. After going through the decks once and making these annotation note cards. I will begin going over all the old exams (taking the newer ones under simulated conditions and focusing in on weak areas). I also have the kaplan part I book and first aid for the USMLE as supplemental materials. I plan on going through the decks at least a second time and also in the last few months I plan on purchasing crack the NBDE to get an exact feel for the testing format, timing and question style. My goal is above a 90, the higher the better :). I'm interested in oral surgery and I wish to keep my opportunity alive :) .

Anyone else have unique study plans they wish to share or does anyone have comments on my plan?

Good Luck. I don't know if my comments would be of any importance/ use as I am an FTD. Anyway, I think the key is revision. More than what you read, it is how many times you read it. That's the *magic* word - Revision. My score isn't great but I am happy with it. I did the Kaplan (the review books) - 2 and 1/2 times and the decks (2006 version) - three times and then all the papers a couple times.
Good luck!!

hey DrTacoElf...i'm about to start my prep too...and i wanna finish by august so i can take exam in september...what are you starting with??? how many revisions you plannin on?