TAMU Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy- Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lpillai106

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this college yet! Is anyone applying here or heard from them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

We've been discussing stuff over at this thread but hello nonetheless! And yes, some of us have gotten interview invitations for regular decision as of Dec. 17th.

Hello everyone. I'm a P1 and a Brother of Phi Delta Chi. I cannot answer questions about admission but I can answer questions about transitioning to Kingsville, as previous class had helped me. Did someone make a Facebook page? can you post/share the link? I can provide some helpful infos. I'll try to be on here as much as possible, along with our first year curriculum, to answer questions. Welcome and good luck to all.

"Each Needs The Help Of The Other."

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, I just received an invitation for an interview in kingsville on jan 04, but I will not able to attend the interview since i will visit my family in asia till jan 18, and the email said I can not change the oppointment. Do you guys know what should i do now?

Hello everyone, I just received an invitation for an interview in kingsville on jan 04, but I will not able to attend the interview since i will visit my family in asia till jan 18, and the email said I can not change the oppointment. Do you guys know what should i do now?
Just let them know as soon as possible. I e-mailed them on the day of the deadline letting them know I couldn't make the January 29th interview date in Kingsville due to another interview commitment at another pharmacy school and they completely understood. :)

Hey all!! I know I'm late to the party, however, I was wondering if the ones who got accepted could share some insight with me (applying for Fall 2017). I have a 3.65 GPA and around a 60 composite PCAT on my practice exams. I have a year of tech work experience as well. Would you guys say this is enough to get accepted to either location? Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot!