strongboy2005

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey I went ahead and converted the Taus final two weeks plan into a outlook calendar file. All you have to do is adjust the two weeks to match up to two weeks before your own test (you can set it to the full calendar view and then just cut and paste). I integrated in lunch and breaks.

I thought this might be helpful to those of us who use outlook and then sync our phones to it. I also included the resources to use in the note for each appointment. Enjoy!

Attachments

IMGUSMLEStep1

7+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2010
Status
Attending Physician
Hey I went ahead and converted the Taus final two weeks plan into a outlook calendar file. All you have to do is adjust the two weeks to match up to two weeks before your own test (you can set it to the full calendar view and then just cut and paste). I integrated in lunch and breaks.

I thought this might be helpful to those of us who use outlook and then sync our phones to it. I also included the resources to use in the note for each appointment. Enjoy!
Thank you sooooo much! I use outlook and sync it to my phone on a daily basis, and I know this will be so helpful when the time comes! Seriously, this is amazing. :)

Rabbit Hole

We're all mad here.
Dec 29, 2009
Wonderland
Status
Medical Student
Hey thanks, this looks really organized. I don't use outlook for my phone but it's still useful on my laptop where all the magic happens. :)

Pegasus1731

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hmmm... I don't have Outlook on my computer, anyway to convert this to another file type? I'd be really interested in seeing this

metalrex

10+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2008
Status
Medical Student

Hey! this is great! I haven't seen it yet though...do u have some other format? maybe u can out it down on word or somethin?

Im on taus phase 2 now...so this would help.

Thanks so much! Bless yr score!

strongboy2005

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I tried exporting it as a excel document, but it doesn't work right. If you want to know the Taus last two weeks it's already in word format on the Taus plan file. This outlook calendar file is for people to sync to their phones or use as reminders on a computer, the information I used is from the word document by Taus.