TBR Bio Chapter 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shffl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished chapter 3 on TBR bio passages. Am I the only one who found the questions exceptionally tougher than the other chapters on this one? I had a pretty good grasps of the topic at hand but the questions were quite tough :cool: There were a few questions that I narrowed down to 50/50 but the solution given to those problems sometimes doesn't justify. Was wondering if anyone felt the same way :p I guess perhaps I am unprepared on this topic yet :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

are you talking about metabolism/glycolysis chapter? if so, then yes, the chapters are very detailed (mechanisms and what not) but you should still try to do the passages (atleast the ones outlined on the TBR schedule on SDN). i personally skipped most of the chapter but tried to understand the shuttling of electrons/mechanism so incase a random mechanism pops up you are trained to easily identify whats going on..

Just wait for the next chapter...

I thought that chapter was pretty tough too. I score 95% and 90% on the passages for the first two sections. WHAT UP 80% ON THE THIRD CHAPTER!?!

are you talking about metabolism/glycolysis chapter? if so, then yes, the chapters are very detailed (mechanisms and what not) but you should still try to do the passages (atleast the ones outlined on the TBR schedule on SDN). i personally skipped most of the chapter but tried to understand the shuttling of electrons/mechanism so incase a random mechanism pops up you are trained to easily identify whats going on..

What passages are the ones about "shuttling of electrons/mechanism"? And is the TBR schedule taken down?