TBR book newest edition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scooter91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I found someone offering to sell their TBR books, but they claim it's the 2014 edition (bought in august of 2013). But I'm concerned he might be wrong about the editions because his set includes a writing sample book (the page just inside the cover does say 2014 though) which I thought TBR discontinued. Is the most recent edition TBR has out the 2014 edition? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I found someone offering to sell their TBR books, but they claim it's the 2014 edition (bought in august of 2013). But I'm concerned he might be wrong about the editions because his set includes a writing sample book (the page just inside the cover does say 2014 though) which I thought TBR discontinued. Is the most recent edition TBR has out the 2014 edition? Thanks!

If the writing book is included, then it's an older set (no matter what date it lists). Ask them to send a picture of the index pages in the organic chemistry books. If they can do that, then the science books are likely up to date.

Thanks for the quick reply! What should I look for on the index page of the orgo books to know they are the most recent edition?