1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

TBR CBT Exams

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by TheRealAngeleno, Aug 7, 2011.

1. TheRealAngeleno

Pre-Medical
    Hey guys so I have two more AAMC MCAT CBT's to complete and afterwards I should have enough time for about 3 more CBT's. I'm thinking of purchasing three TBR CBT's and I was wondering which 3 exams out of the 10 TBR CBT's should I take? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Research3r

Pre-Medical
    5 is my fav for PS.

4. fastlane

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Idk, I didn't really like them much... i did totally bomb 4 and 5 though, so probably good practice?

5. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You can only buy BR tests in specific packages.

Yes, it's a pain.

6. Swagster

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    So far I like TBR tests more than AAMC. I'm counting on being overprepared. I think the TBR exams do a great job of mixing easy material with stuff that makes you want to cry. I'll let you know in a month if that strategy works.