For Sale TBR Complete Set, Nova's Physics, OChem Study Material,= $200

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kenny Powers

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
UPDATED PRICE!!!!!!

Just finished taking the MCAT in August and looking to sell most of my study material. I'd like all of them as a lot in order to cut down on shipping as well as make better deals. I have the following for sale:

No Markings are in the books. Only a few bends on the pages are possible..

*TBR complete set (Both biology books, both genchem books, both physics books, both ochem books) (Physics 2012, GenChem 2010, OChem 2012, Biology 2011)
*EK MCAT 101 Verbal Passages
*Nova's The MCAT Physics Book
*Organic Chemistry 1 as a Second Language by David Klein
*Organic Chemistry 2 as a Second Language by David Kelin
*WikiPreMed Physics Flashcards
*WikiPreMed OChem Reaction Mechanisms Pocket Book
*The Organic Chemistry Reagent Guide from masterorganicchemistry.com (printed out and put in a folder)
*Organic 1 and 2 Summary Sheets from masterorganicchemistry.com (printed out and put in a folder)

I'd like to sell all these items for $200 plus shipping with delivery confirmation. Payment methods include cash, check or money order. I can do paypal as well. When sending payment, I request that you send it in a bubble mailer that can be sent out using delivery confirmation to cover both of us. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm veryy interested in purchasing the set you have for sale. Do you still have it available?!