Support SDN by shopping at our Amazon store.
Jan 12, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
These are now SOLD

I'm selling the entire set of Berkeley Review books after taking the MCAT. The books were purchased new from Berkeley Review in January 2012 and are in beautiful condition with absolutely NO writing. These books helped me raise my MCAT practice scores 10 points (compared to where Kaplan's book set got me last year). The price is $300 including shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Biology I & II
Physics I & II
General Chemistry I & II
Organic Chemistry I & II
Verbal Reasoning and Writing Sample

Last edited:

StilgarMD

7+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2011
Status
MD/PhD Student
also i think Ochem is probably different and Gchem is definitely different, as it was updated in March

Adaeze

5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Brand new $240 before shipping, shipping is what, $40? Grats if somebody is desperate enough to not wait the month to have them ship it new.....

It wouldn't cost $240. The OP is selling all 5 subjects which cost $65 individually. If you purchased them from BR it would be $325 and that's without their shipping.

Infarction

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Actually it would be $310 + shipping from BR. You save $15 if you buy all of the books

OP
T
Jan 12, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
$346 exactly from Berkeley Review and it took about 4 weeks from ordering to receiving. I just did this process a few months ago. I fail to see any reason why I should sell them at a price far below their value.