TBR FL CBT for Sale?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enigmalti

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have less than a month for my MCAT and I'm exhausted of FL's. I heard TBR is quite representative but harder. However, their ordering system is horrendous and time consuming. So I'm just wondering if I could buy them off someone who already took them recently. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You're not allowed to share your exams with someone else. They are very strict about that and only allow you to register 2 computers. Ordering is quick if you use a credit card. It only took a week for me to get access to TBR FL once I had put the order form in the mail!

I see... does it allow you to select which FL to buy? Also based on your experience, which of their FL's are best?

The website allows you to purchase certain packages. Like if you want to buy only 3( but the packages are set, meaning you can't just pick which 3 you wanna buy). I've only taken one of them but I thought it was excellent practice. The verbal isn't too representative, but it helps as far as timing and pacing yourself!