TheMightyBoosh

7+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Does anybody know where the BR in-class handouts might go up for sale? I've checked the For Sale forum and haven't found anything come up recently. I've read that the in-class passages are some of the best quality sources to use for practice.

BerkReviewTeach

Company Rep & Bad Singer
Vendor
10+ Year Member
May 25, 2007
Does anybody know where the BR in-class handouts might go up for sale? I've checked the For Sale forum and haven't found anything come up recently. I've read that the in-class passages are some of the best quality sources to use for practice.
Just keep checking, because they usually pop up in waves, after people get their scores back and realize they don't need the materials anymore or when they are moving and they decide that a box of papers weighs too much to carry around. If you can hold out, look in the classifieds here when people get their March 27 MCAT scores back. You might also want to check Craigslist in areas where the class is taught.

And what is being sold in the packages advertised in the above post are not the exact thing you are looking for, although it does have some of the items and looks to be a pretty good set of materials.

Many of the materials in what you are looking for have funny names attached (fun session or something like that) and none of them are labeled as "inclass" materials. The inclass materials are stapled handouts that contain about 10-20 pages each and there is one for each lecture.