TBR intext practice tests..when to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After each section in TBR there is a test on what you learned, passage based (i think 100 Q's long). Is it best to do these tests after you've read the chapter then go back and see what you did wrong. OR to finish TBR then go back and do the tests and then see what you did wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

CSX,

A vast multitude of students have used the SN2 schedule and been highly successful. I would trust that one person more than I would trust many others.

Reactions: 1 users
I started SN2 but felt it didn't work for me. Switching back and forth between the books made it confusing for someone disorganized like I am. SN2's schedule was really hard when you're volunteering and working. The days never matched up for me. I rather work through each subject/book at a time, compile my note cards and move on. It's working great so far.

OP, definitely do the passages at the end of each chapter review to make sure you grasp the big picture/concepts. I may skip over a few if I felt it was just repeating a concept that I've already grasp. The skipped passages gave me some wiggle room for extra practice if I mistakenly thought I had something down.