For Sale TBR NEWEST Edition 2017 set (no CARS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thoroughbred_Med

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
***price reduced to $260 shipped. Can ship out immediately!

Hello all,

I am selling my TBR set that I purchased and used for my 9/9 exam. They were the absolute BEST help besides the NextStep FL's. I did nearly every passage in the GChem and Physics books and got 130's on my practice AAMC FL's. I didn't do much of the bio passages because I already have a strong bio background (129 on last re-take, 131 on practice FL this round) but they are pretty tough. The psych book is not comprehensive for the P/S section but is great for mastering psychology. The few Psych passages they have in this book are some of the best I've seen. The really make you think critically about the P/S material instead of rote memorization. Overall, TBR is outstanding at helping you master the content (but only if you do ALL the passages).

I'll attach some photos below but but they are all in very great condition. Practically NO writing or highlighting whatsoever! (i always used scratch paper when doing the problems).

Note: the copyrights -- GChem and Physics (2017), Orgo (2016), Bio (2015), Psych (2016)

Note: the Physics II book has a coffee stain around the perimeter. I spilt my coffee in my book bag and it got on the outside of the book. The inside pages are completely ok though with no coffee stains. I'll attach a picture of this.

I'm selling for $280 everything (shipping included). PM me and we can work something out

""

""

""

""

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
EDIT --- PRICE REDUCED TO $260 SHIPPED FOR COMPLETE SET. CAN SHIP OUT IMMEDIATELY.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent pm with offer , no response = no?