TBR passages O chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whoknows87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I covered the content presented in chapter 1 ( O_chem_ and did the assigned passages to my surprise some questions address topics that werent covered in the the chapter, did anyone notice this? for example some passages asked about Side chains, how certain structure react at certain PH's, IR and NMR, Chital Centers and etc? I went straight for the answers to refresh

Members don't see this ad.

This made my day. I literally just finished ch 1 of orgo for the BR and said the same thing to myself. Apparently it happens. It discouraged me, but now that I see that others have seen the same thing I am a little happier lol

I think BR goes into too much depth for organic...I think they overkill it. I only did book II and did some section in book I and only did phase I for the chapters I covered hope this will help. I also did EK organic, which only took me two days. I am pressed on time now and I hope what I did is enough for organic.