Tbr psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akimhaneul

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is this book? How are the practice problems in this book?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using it, and I like it. It's very detailed and you get lots of good practice which is essential to the MCAT. I probably wouldn't order it by itself though because there is no sociology in TBR and they admit to this. If you're looking for comprehensive review of the P/S section, use TPR, KA with 100 page guide from reddit. However, TBR is amazing for the physical sciences and overlap to biological sciences, so I would definitely consider ordering their whole book set if you are just starting out on content review.

I'm using it, and I like it. It's very detailed and you get lots of good practice which is essential to the MCAT. I probably wouldn't order it by itself though because there is no sociology in TBR and they admit to this. If you're looking for comprehensive review of the P/S section, use TPR, KA with 100 page guide from reddit. However, TBR is amazing for the physical sciences and overlap to biological sciences, so I would definitely consider ordering their whole book set if you are just starting out on content review.

Thanks! Do you think it's worth it if I'm only buying it for practice problems? How are they compared to KA problems?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If you've exhausted all the KA passages, done all the KA questions for the individual sections, and have done the TPR book, I would get it. But not until you've exhausted those resources.

Agreed with @Hospitalized... I have the TBR Psych book, and I would use KA first. I 'm waiting until I've exhausted all practice passages from KA and I will switch to TBR Psych.