TBR Science Set + TPRH Verbal Workbook + TPRH Science Workbook + TPR Science Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docility

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m selling the following books on eBay, so please check out my listings by clicking on the titles (links) below.

-The Berkeley Review Science Set (2013 Edition) + AAMC Guide to the MCAT (2nd Edition)
  • This bundle includes the 2013 editions of TBR Biology I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II, General Chemistry I & II, Physics I & II along with the 2nd edition AAMC Guide to the MCAT.
  • NO highlighting/writing in any of the books!
  • The TBR books have been spiral-bound with clear plastic protective front and back covers for ease of use and to preserve resale value. Spiral binding allows for each book to be opened flat or opened to a single page, which is much more convenient for studying. This modification alone cost me $45, but it was well worth it because it has helped keep the books in excellent condition!

-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (2011 Edition)
  • This Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2011 Edition) is in good condition.
  • There is NO highlighting/writing!
  • The front cover shows signs of wear; there are two small tears on the front cover that have been taped up.
  • However, the binding and inside of this book are in excellent condition!

-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Science Workbook (2010 Edition)
  • This Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook (2010 Edition) is in very good condition.
  • There is NO highlighting/writing!
  • The front and back covers show some minor shelf wear.
  • However, the binding and inside of this book are in excellent condition!

-The Princeton Review MCAT Science Book Set (2010 Edition)

This bundle includes the following books:
  • Princeton Review MCAT Physics and Math Review (2010 edition) *Very Good Condition: Minor shelf wear, no highlighting/writing!
  • Princeton Review MCAT General Chemistry Review (2010 edition) *Very Good Condition: Minor shelf wear, no highlighting/writing!
  • Princeton Review MCAT Organic Chemistry Review (2010 edition) *Very Good Condition: Minor shelf wear, no highlighting/writing!
  • Princeton Review MCAT Biology Review (2010 edition) *Good Condition: Considerable shelf wear, no highlighting/writing!
Please feel free to PM me or reply to this thread if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interested in the BR + PR Verbal Workbook if they are still available :)

They're still available...I'm auctioning off these books on eBay so, if you're still interested, you can bid by clicking on the links corresponding to those books in my original post. The auctions end on Sunday. Best of luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Links are not working for me either.