TBR Set + TPRH Verbal Workbook for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asyed24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm selling the 2012 edition of The Berkley Review MCAT prep books. The set includes Biology I/II, General Chemistry I/II, Organic Chemistry I/II, and Physics I/II.

The books are in a "like new" condition. There is minor wear and tear on the covers. The insides are completely unmarked with no highlighting, no underlines or any marks whatsoever.

I am also selling the 2012 edition of The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal workbook. It is the paperback edition which is the exact same as the hardcover edition. It also has no writing, highlighting or underlines inside and is basically in brand new condition.

These are the main books you will need for the popular Sn2Ed study method that you can find here:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/breaking-down-the-mcat-a-3-month-mcat-study-schedule.623898/

My asking price is $230 for the Berkley Review set and $50 for the TPRH Verbal book. I'll sell both together for $270. Shipping is to be paid for by the buyer. PM me if you are interested!

WP_20140125_004.jpg
WP_20140125_007.jpg

WP_20140125_002.jpg
WP_20140125_003.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

If you change your mind and wish to sell the TBR individually, I will buy O chem and bio from you. Let me know soon. Thank you,

I'm interested in getting TBR physics .. please let me know if you decide to sell them individually ! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello asyed24,
I am also interested in the whole set. Please let me know if they are still available.
Thanks,
Rachel

I'd like to buy the whole set today. $$$

Let me know if you're still interested in selling!

sorry guys, books are no longer available