For Sale TBR (The Berkeley Review) BRAND NEW 2016 MCAT Complete Set!--never been opened

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SD_MCAT95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!!
Just got accepted into medical school and I ended up not even touching the extra copy of the complete NEW 2016 TBR (The Berkeley Review) MCAT textbook set! if you're looking for brand new never been opened, or written in 2016 MCAT books I am happy to sell the full complete set or sell individual sets of books! it is a first come first serve and best offer basis! The complete set comes with:

-NEW 2016 Physics I&II ($60 for the set+shipping&handling)
-NEW 2016 G Chem I&II ($60 for the set+shipping&handling)
-NEW 2016 O Chem I&II ($60 for the set+shipping&handling)
-NEW 2016 Psychology ($20+shipping&handling)

Again I am happy to sell as individual sets or as one whole complete set which would be ($200+shipping&handling)

I also have available for the people who don't get in in time to snatch the brand new TBR textbooks or if you just want to pay a more student friendly cost, I have available a set of the old 2015 textbooks as well! I bought them and then ended up just getting the new version right after so they are brand new and never been written on or opened either! i have available:

-OLD 2013 Physics I&II ($30 for the set+shipping&handling)
-OLD 2013 G Chem I&II ($30 for the set+shipping&handling)
-OLD 2015 Bio I ($15+shipping&handling)

OR ($75 total for complete set)

if you are interested please contact me at madiison95 yahoo.com and good luck on your future MCATs!

[will be using the free app VENMO instead of PayPal]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4681.JPG
    IMG_4681.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4682.JPG
    IMG_4682.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4683.JPG
    IMG_4683.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4690.JPG
    IMG_4690.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hello all!!
Just got accepted into medical school and I ended up not even touching the extra copy of the complete NEW 2016 TBR (The Berkeley Review) MCAT textbook set! if you're looking for brand new never been opened, or written in 2016 MCAT books I am happy to sell the full complete set or sell individual sets of books! it is a first come first serve and best offer basis! The complete set comes with:

-NEW 2016 Physics I&II ($60 for the set+shipping&handling)
-NEW 2016 G Chem I&II ($60 for the set+shipping&handling)
-NEW 2016 O Chem I&II ($60 for the set+shipping&handling)
-NEW 2016 Psychology ($20+shipping&handling)

Again I am happy to sell as individual sets or as one whole complete set which would be ($200+shipping&handling)

I also have available for the people who don't get in in time to snatch the brand new TBR textbooks or if you just want to pay a more student friendly cost, I have available a set of the old 2015 textbooks as well! I bought them and then ended up just getting the new version right after so they are brand new and never been written on or opened either! i have available:

-OLD 2013 Physics I&II ($30 for the set+shipping&handling)
-OLD 2013 G Chem I&II ($30 for the set+shipping&handling)
-OLD 2015 Bio I ($15+shipping&handling)

OR ($75 total for complete set)

if you are interested please contact me at madiison95 yahoo.com and good luck on your future MCATs!

[will be using the free app VENMO instead of PayPal]
Is this still for sale? I just sent you an email asking for further verification.

@joe7456 Based on the pictures posted, those books are the real deal. The seller already posted upfront that he'd be using Venmo instead of Paypal. Maybe he wants to use Venmo because he's worried you won't pay him or that you'll reverse charges after you get them.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Then don't buy the books. Saying it's a scam without anything other than a seller not wanting to use a pay method where you could cheat him is not right. If you don't like Venmo, then buy elsewhere. I believe I know a good deal about the BR books over the last ten years and I personally believe those pictures could be from no other source than someone who actually had them. If you don't trust their pictures, then just buy elsewhere. When you make accusations that you cannot support, it taints, the site, the seller, and you.

You must realize that I get messages from multiple sources. It would have been best for me to lay low, but twice now you have made a false accusation. So I am getting involved here. At this point, I can 100% guarantee that the seller is quite real and legitimate. I know this to such an extent that I will guarantee that if the buyer is not happy with what the books they receive, then I will send whatever books they feel were not correctly represented in this sale. I'm not sure what your motivation for slandering the seller may be, but we (BR) care very much for our students (and enrollee non-students) and wish to help them (including when they want to recoup some money selling used books). It's a basic philosophy of our course. So while you may wish to not buy the books, please stop slandering the seller. This is not sent from a high and mighty position behind a keyboard, but as a BR employee who supports the person selling these books. It's also from a longtime member of the SDN community who doesn't appreciate the impact of your false accusations. If the seller has blocked your frequent texts, then just let it go.

I am understanding the situation quite clearly, having heard from both parties. I have confirmation that the seller is someone on record with our company. I have no idea who you are, but I will take it at face value that you are someone interested in buying the books who got shut out of a purchase and now wants to spread ill will about the seller. You accused someone incorrectly and rather than just apologize and move on, you keep pushing it farther and farther.

First and foremost, you are not supporting Berkeley Review at all. You have not purchased anything from the company. What you have done is make false accusations against someone who did purchase something from the Berkeley Review. My sole purpose in jumping into this thread was to point out to any other potential buyers that I have enough information here to confirm that they are legitimate and that you are falsely accusing them. The seller is not going to sell to you and they blocked your texting. It is time for you to move on.

To anyone interested in purchasing from this seller, as I mentioned before, if what you get is not exactly as described and pictured in the OP's post, I will send you the exact books. Whether you use Venmo or Paypal makes no difference. Venmo protects the seller and Paypal protects the buyer. Someone is going to be more exposed than the other.

The facts are simple. (1) The seller is legitimate and now the offer is guaranteed by a representative of the company (which supports a buyer beyond anything you'd ever expect in a classifieds section). (2) You made false accusations in the thread and refuse to apologize. The seller was forced to block your aggressive texting after multiple texts that had the same tone you displayed in this thread.

This will be my last time responding to you. If you choose to not buy from this seller, that is your prerogative. However, you went above and beyond in your attempt to harm this seller. It would be best if you stopped the slanderous posts. If you don't know something to be a fact, then you really should refrain from posting.

I am understanding the situation quite clearly, having heard from both parties. I have confirmation that the seller is someone on record with our company. I have no idea who you are, but I will take it at face value that you are someone interested in buying the books who got shut out of a purchase and now wants to spread ill will about the seller. You accused someone incorrectly and rather than just apologize and move on, you keep pushing it farther and farther.

First and foremost, you are not supporting Berkeley Review at all. You have not purchased anything from the company. What you have done is make false accusations against someone who did purchase something from the Berkeley Review. My sole purpose in jumping into this thread was to point out to any other potential buyers that I have enough information here to confirm that they are legitimate and that you are falsely accusing them. The seller is not going to sell to you and they blocked your texting. It is time for you to move on.

To anyone interested in purchasing from this seller, as I mentioned before, if what you get is not exactly as described and pictured in the OP's post, I will send you the exact books. Whether you use Venmo or Paypal makes no difference. Venmo protects the seller and Paypal protects the buyer. Someone is going to be more exposed than the other.
Thank you for providing justification for the seller's motive for using Venmo as well as offering insurance in case anything goes wrong. As of right now, I plan on purchasing all the 2016 books from the seller using venmo. I really hope this goes well, but I will hold you to your word if it does not. Thanks again.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for providing justification for the seller's motive for using Venmo as well as offering insurance in case anything goes wrong. As of right now, I plan on purchasing all the 2016 books from the seller using venmo. I really hope this goes well, but I will hold you to your word if it does not. Thanks again.

Please keep me in the loop. If you end up being the buyer, then you have my (and BR's) guarantee of the books listed in the first post. That would be the green 2016 physics books (2), the bluish-white 2016 general chemistry books (2), the bluish-white 2016 organic chemistry books (2), and the purple 2016 psychology book (1).

Reactions: 1 user
It applies to anything from this seller in this post, because Joe7456's false accusation tainted the seller's name and unfortunately sucked me into this whirlpool. I have no idea if anything posted is still for sale.

All of the books arrived in perfect condition like the seller stated. It was a pleasure doing business with the seller. @BerkReviewTeach, thank you for offering insurance for the purchase and verifying the credibility of the seller.