1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

TBR, TPR Verbal, EK 1001 + 101

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by whyknot, 09.29.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. whyknot

whyknot

Pre-Medical
    Hello everyone!

I am selling all of the books individually now or you can buy the entire set! All books are shown in the picture below.

The Berkeley Review (2013) ($250+shipping)
    Gen Chem I&II
    Organic Chem I&II
    Biology I&II
    Physics I&II
    Verbal

The Princeton Review ($110+shipping)
    2011 Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook
    2010 Hyperlearning Science Workbook

Exam Krackers ($50+shipping)
    1001 MCAT Chemistry
    1001 MCAT Physics
    1001 MCAT Organic Chemistry
    101 Verbal Passages

Also including the 2012 AAMC MCAT Guide & Barron's MCAT Flash Cards for free!

All books are in good condition save for some highlighting in 2 books. I'm asking for $400 + shipping for all of the books.

Please PM me if you are interested!

[​IMG]

Last edited: 10.19.14
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. whyknot

whyknot

Pre-Medical
    Bump. Everything is still available! :)

4. Isabelle28

Isabelle28

Pre-Medical
    Can you let me know how much if I purchased the BR books and then how much for the TPR hyperlearning books? Depending on the prices I may buy all or one set

5. whyknot

whyknot

Pre-Medical
    Bump. Books are still available! :) Will include the AAMC MCAT Guide for free!

6. whyknot

whyknot

Pre-Medical
    Bump!

Books are still available! Please PM me if interested!

7. whyknot

whyknot

Pre-Medical
    Bump. Now selling the books individually as sets!

About the ads