TBR Verbal Passages...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prettylady

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of EK verbal since its so highly recommended, getting the same kind of score...so i tried TBR and got a 7!!!
i mostly miss "Adaptation" questions.
does anyone know anything about this sort of problem?
and how to fix it?

after going over it, it seems had i just read more carefully (even though i was pressed for time) i could have raised my score by a few pts. However, the TBR passages were tough!

any tips/thoughts/ideas??

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

TBR's QUESTIONS to their verbal passages are not even close to representing the types of question you would see on the MCAT.

Use AAMC verbal from their tests, EK 101 VR passages, and Princton Hyperlearning verbal workbook...these are the best practice

Hey, which year is your Berk Review verbal book? The 2008/2009 version or 2007 and below? Just curious because I have a 2007 and major revisions were made in 2008

Thanks!

PS: EK Verbal is, in my opinion, the best!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well to be honest, its really not the best resource you have. I'd HIGHLY recommend doing all the AAMC practice tests. Then i'd use EK Verbal 101. Use TBR Verbal as extra practice. I used TBR Verbal for the first month for practice and controlling my reading speed. Then about 4 weeks to 2 weeks before my test, i switched to EK, then in the final 2 weeks, i stuck with AAMC...