CJHawaii

10+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
hi i'm trying to get myself some berkeley review books (specifically physics i & ii, and gen chem i & ii).
i live in a place where i need to call the berkeley review to get separate shipping quote, but they won't answer my calls or reply to email.

anyone experienced this? they're still up and running, right?

anyone looking to sell me their books?

thanks,
-caleb

erskine

hit it, H
10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
hey dude,

you're probably going to have a hard time finding BR books used at the moment, since you're in between score releases of the jan and march mcats. i had the same problem as you in regards to shipping. I think fedex out to hawaii, was ~150 for my books.

What i ended up doing was shipping it via fedex to a friend who lives in cali (25$) who then sent it through media mail (8$). Took a freaking long time but i planned ahead and got them just in time to start my review.

erskine

hit it, H
10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
their customer service is quite bad, and infrequent. I had to assail them with emails before i got any response.

i just checked the email they sent me with the shipping quote and found it was much lower than my previous post stated (i'm ordering some stuff off ebay and i'm getting overloaded with all these S&H charges...) and it was only 81$ for a 3 day delivery for physics, gchem, and ochem books. definitely not as bad as i originally thought it was, but still pretty hefty. So if you're only going with the physics, gchem books i'd imagine it'd probably be 50-60 dollars.

hope this helps.