TCMC MBS OR St.George's University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.FelA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I am having a really hard time deciding what to do.
I applied 2 years ago to regular med school and was rejected from all schools. I left and went to a very bad international medical school. I quickly realized that it was terrible and not where I wanted to be so I came back to the states and applied to the commonwealth medical school MBS program and St. Georges school of medicine.

I was accepted to both!

SOOOO now I cant decide... Do i do the TCMC MBS program that will guarantee interview to their med school as long as I have a 502 MCAT and a 3.0 GPA in the MBS program (and will apply to the med cycle again using my new stats) OOOOORRRRR should I go to the guaranteed medical school of St. George's although it is international?

PLEAAAASEEE HEEEELPPP!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!! Any particular reason?
@gyngyn
I fully agree with the previous user. Going to an International school as a US citizen can result in a ridiculous amount of debt with a useless degree (unless you're okay with practicing and living in another country.) Give yourself the best chance that you can and do the MBS program, apply to US schools and actually have a decent chance at getting a residency.

Status
Not open for further replies.