TCOM acceptances

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by jcollings, Jan 13, 2001.

1. jcollings

jcollings Member

I would like to get to know people who will matriculate at TCOM in August 2001. Please post when you have received your acceptance. I received mine today!!

Jarrod

------------------

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oigna462

oigna462 Junior Member

I got in!

Jerry I.

4. Berto

Berto Junior Member

I was accepted but have not made a decision about matriculation. My wife is from Ft. Worth so you can guess her bent. However, I still have a few other accepatnces(KCOM for example, that I have to consider. Likewise, I still have yet to hear from two school at which I interviewed. Congratulations and maybe I will see you in the fall.

------------------

5. cjw0918

cjw0918 Senior Member

Good to meet you! I will also be starting TCOM this summer. I was very excited to learn of my acceptance on the website. I am also thinking about doing the combined DO/MPH program.
    When did ya'll interview? I was there Nov 17th.
    A little about myself, I grew up in Irving but my undergrad is from East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. I am an occupational therapist. I am 24.
    What are ya'll going to do about housing? Luckily, my grandpa still lives in Irving so I can live with him.
    Well, I hope to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail me. It will be great to meet you this summer. Take care...

6. cjw0918

cjw0918 Senior Member

Woops! My e-mail address is [email protected] I think you might be able to get it through this website, but just in case...

7. drusso

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    I highly recommend the DO/MPH program; it'll definitely round out your medical education and give you an edge in the residency selection process (dual degrees are always impressive). Just be certain to start the summer before medical school if possible. Also, call and arrange a one-on-one appointment with Dr. Muriel Marshall (DO/DrPH) to learn more about the pogram.

Good luck!

------------------
    David Russo, MS3
    UNTHSC/TCOM
    StudentDoctor.Net Forum Moderator