TCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matthews

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there on the wait-list at TCOM?

Also, I never read anything from the students who are starting at TCOM in the Fall. Are you out there?

Members don't see this ad.

I amattending TCOM next year, and am currently looking for a roomate. I just received the information about the dorms and am not sure about th eliving arrangements now. So if anyone is interested or has their thoughts about school email me.

Members don't see this ad :)
drusso, all of those strange new faces belong to high school students. They are doing research for the summer.

Jules, I wasn't aware that TCOM had any dorms. Where are they? If they are the ones I'm thinking of I suggest you take a close look before committing. It gets very hot here and the apartments I'm thinking of only have window units for air conditioning.

Do you have a start date yet? I was given the impression that you are supposed to do a summer preceptorship (clinical experience(?)) in July. Is this true?

Matthews,
The clinical preceptorship wasn't mandatory. I really wanted to do it but I am traveling to Europe. I start school on August 15th and orientation is the week before. Do you have any suggestions regarding housing?

Those are good resources for housing, but they are not the best by far. If you want to let someone else do the work for you, use the apartment locator services in the area. They really do alot of work and its free.

I can promise you there is plenty of housing in Fort Worth. All of it is within 15 minutes of the school and you can find whatever you need (low to high prices). Don't sweat it.

Just show up a week before orientation and use an apartment locator. You won't have any problems.

Good Luck!