• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Slevin

10+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I was looking at doing telemedicine one I finished residency here in a month or so but many of the telemedicine company’s want you to be board certified. I was going to take boards in April but that got pushed back to November due to the corona virus. Does anyone know of a telemedicine company that would hire you if you were only BE?

VA Hopeful Dr

Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Most places are fine with BE if you're on track to become BC. If you graduated residency 3 years ago and are BE, that's a different story.

Have the places you looked at said they wouldn't hire you because you are only BE at this time (through no fault of your own)?

[email protected]

Jun 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I need a Telemedicine job. Anyone knows Telemedicine/Telehealth company hiring please pm. I am Board Certified Family Medicine.

deend

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I need a Telemedicine job. Anyone knows Telemedicine/Telehealth company hiring please pm. I am Board Certified Family Medicine.
Hi,

Me as well. Can you help with securing a telemedicine position? I am IM BC.

Thanks greatly!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.