Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Telephone # of testing site, does anyone know where to find it?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by EECStoMed, Apr 27, 2007.

1. EECStoMed

EECStoMed Persistence > Intel

Does anyone know where to find the telephone #s of the testing site. I know there's a list of site's on Thomson Prometric's website but they don't have any telephoneo #s next to them.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Avenger9

Sure about that? Here's an example of a test site I just found:

Site Code/Site Name: 0657 - THOMSON PROMETRIC TEST CENTER Site Address: 4255 HENDERSON BLVD
    CO-LOCATED W/ SYLVAN LEARNING CTR
    TAMPA, FL 33629 USA Site Phone #: 813-289-1246 [​IMG]
    Driving Directions: Take I-275 to exit 41A (Dale Mabry southbound exit). Travel approximately 1 1/4 mile to Henderson Blvd. Take a right on Henderson Blvd, and travel 3/4 mile to 4255 Henderson Blvd, The Amore Plaza, on the right hand side of the road. We share the suite with Sylvan Learning center. Parking and entrance are in the back. Please do not enter through the front entrance of Sylvan Learning Center.

4. EECStoMed

Could you please tell me how you got it?

5. BeatrixKiddo

BeatrixKiddo Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    what in the world could you possiblly have to ask the freakin' testing site.

6. EECStoMed

Just wanted to ask them about the environment, what's about the area. etc... Scope out the place since I don't want to actually go down there. Do you know how to get their telephone #?

7. BeatrixKiddo

BeatrixKiddo Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    wait if it's a bad enviroment are u going to request them to plant trees and that