Telephone # of testing site, does anyone know where to find it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EECStoMed

Persistence > Intel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the telephone #s of the testing site. I know there's a list of site's on Thomson Prometric's website but they don't have any telephoneo #s next to them.

Members don't see this ad.

Sure about that? Here's an example of a test site I just found:

Site Code/Site Name: 0657 - THOMSON PROMETRIC TEST CENTER Site Address: 4255 HENDERSON BLVD
CO-LOCATED W/ SYLVAN LEARNING CTR
TAMPA, FL 33629 USA Site Phone #: 813-289-1246
spacer.gif

Driving Directions: Take I-275 to exit 41A (Dale Mabry southbound exit). Travel approximately 1 1/4 mile to Henderson Blvd. Take a right on Henderson Blvd, and travel 3/4 mile to 4255 Henderson Blvd, The Amore Plaza, on the right hand side of the road. We share the suite with Sylvan Learning center. Parking and entrance are in the back. Please do not enter through the front entrance of Sylvan Learning Center.

Does anyone know where to find the telephone #s of the testing site. I know there's a list of site's on Thomson Prometric's website but they don't have any telephoneo #s next to them.

Could you please tell me how you got it?

Sure about that? Here's an example of a test site I just found:

Site Code/Site Name: 0657 - THOMSON PROMETRIC TEST CENTER Site Address: 4255 HENDERSON BLVD
CO-LOCATED W/ SYLVAN LEARNING CTR
TAMPA, FL 33629 USA Site Phone #: 813-289-1246
spacer.gif

Driving Directions: Take I-275 to exit 41A (Dale Mabry southbound exit). Travel approximately 1 1/4 mile to Henderson Blvd. Take a right on Henderson Blvd, and travel 3/4 mile to 4255 Henderson Blvd, The Amore Plaza, on the right hand side of the road. We share the suite with Sylvan Learning center. Parking and entrance are in the back. Please do not enter through the front entrance of Sylvan Learning Center.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to ask them about the environment, what's about the area. etc... Scope out the place since I don't want to actually go down there. Do you know how to get their telephone #?

what in the world could you possiblly have to ask the freakin' testing site.