Tell us about your dental school interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pressforward

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in how the dental school interview actually goes. Each school does there interview's different, I'd assume.

Tell us how your interview went? Did you have to fly? Save for your own airfare...rent a hotel room? What happens on these interviews and long did it take? Did they make you sculpt anything. Did they drill you on questions from multiple interviewers?

My dentist told me during one of his interviews he was placed in the middle of a circle of admins seated around him and drilled on questions one after another. Yikes! Any horror stories of your own?

Members don't see this ad.

check out the interview feedback database to answer all (or hopefully most) of your questions.

To do that, look at the menu on the very top of the page that says ... articles, communities, forums etc.... the next one to the right is "databases" the pull down menu will have what you are looking for.

Members don't see this ad :)
To do that, look at the menu on the very top of the page that says ... articles, communities, forums etc.... the next one to the right is "databases" the pull down menu will have what you are looking for.

Thanks!!! lol I was just thinking about how the hell to get there right after I read the previous post, and I just got the answer! lol