1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Tell us about your dental school interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Pressforward, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Pressforward

Pre-Dental
    Hello,

I am interested in how the dental school interview actually goes. Each school does there interview's different, I'd assume.

Tell us how your interview went? Did you have to fly? Save for your own airfare...rent a hotel room? What happens on these interviews and long did it take? Did they make you sculpt anything. Did they drill you on questions from multiple interviewers?

My dentist told me during one of his interviews he was placed in the middle of a circle of admins seated around him and drilled on questions one after another. Yikes! Any horror stories of your own?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rollredroll

Pre-Dental
    check out the interview feedback database to answer all (or hopefully most) of your questions.

4. SugarNaCl

SugarNaCl Dental Student
    Moderator Emeritus

Dentist
    To do that, look at the menu on the very top of the page that says ... articles, communities, forums etc.... the next one to the right is "databases" the pull down menu will have what you are looking for.

5. PooyaH

Pre-Dental
    Thanks!!! lol I was just thinking about how the hell to get there right after I read the previous post, and I just got the answer! lol

6. bigstix808

bigstix808 Mac Daddy Member

Dentist