SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Tell us about your dental school interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Pressforward, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Pressforward

Pressforward 2+ Year Member

May 12, 2007

I am interested in how the dental school interview actually goes. Each school does there interview's different, I'd assume.

Tell us how your interview went? Did you have to fly? Save for your own a hotel room? What happens on these interviews and long did it take? Did they make you sculpt anything. Did they drill you on questions from multiple interviewers?

My dentist told me during one of his interviews he was placed in the middle of a circle of admins seated around him and drilled on questions one after another. Yikes! Any horror stories of your own?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. rollredroll

rollredroll 5+ Year Member

Jul 3, 2007
    check out the interview feedback database to answer all (or hopefully most) of your questions.
  4. SugarNaCl

SugarNaCl Dental Student Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Apr 28, 2006
    Akron, OH
    To do that, look at the menu on the very top of the page that says ... articles, communities, forums etc.... the next one to the right is "databases" the pull down menu will have what you are looking for.
  5. PooyaH

PooyaH 2+ Year Member

Apr 24, 2008
    Thanks!!! lol I was just thinking about how the hell to get there right after I read the previous post, and I just got the answer! lol
  6. bigstix808

bigstix808 Mac Daddy Member 10+ Year Member

Oct 10, 2007