Telling residency they are your first choice

augmel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2002
    Is this considered improper? Somewhere along the line I got this impression but most of my friends are telling their first choice in the thank you they send. Doesn't seem like it could hurt but I don't want to do something considered improper by the PD.

in4mthsMD

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jan 26, 2005
      augmel said:
      Is this considered improper? Somewhere along the line I got this impression but most of my friends are telling their first choice in the thank you they send. Doesn't seem like it could hurt but I don't want to do something considered improper by the PD.

Pls look at previous posts to get a comprehensive discussion of this topic. It's definitely in one of the five pages, buddy! good luck. For what's worth, it can't hurt to show enthusiasm, right? - as long you are noy lying your butt off.....:( It could backfire, you know!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.