Status
Pre-Podiatry
yeah i got my acceptance email about an hour after i posted this

Avg-Joe

2+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2014
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Just have fun and see the city while you're there, there's a lot to see in Philly.

The interview was easy, the interviewer changes every time supposedly but I wouldn't worry about it at all. Honestly I think I was asked 1 question before the interview turned into a conversation about the school... Seriously nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Leira23
I

itsallgood19

Lol at the spelling but doesnt even matter congrats on your acceptance!

Avg-Joe

2+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2014
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Any of you folks receive scholarship?
I think Temple will first send out acceptance letters in email that just say you're accepted, and then you get a packet in the mail with details and scholarship information.

Not 100% on this, but I remember some of the students saying that just about everybody at Temple receives merit scholarships but the amount depends on your stats going in and you have to renew it every year. I just received the packet over the weekend with deposit information and forms to fill out, as well as my merit scholarship (I got awarded $11,000 but I'm not sure what the cap/floor is on the scholarship or how they determine award).

Looks like I'm going to Temple next year! Class of 2019!!

Silent Cool

Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2005
Status
Rule #1 is to spell it right....:)

LetsPlayTennis

2+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Podiatry
I think Temple will first send out acceptance letters in email that just say you're accepted, and then you get a packet in the mail with details and scholarship information.

Not 100% on this, but I remember some of the students saying that just about everybody at Temple receives merit scholarships but the amount depends on your stats going in and you have to renew it every year. I just received the packet over the weekend with deposit information and forms to fill out, as well as my merit scholarship (I got awarded $11,000 but I'm not sure what the cap/floor is on the scholarship or how they determine award).

Looks like I'm going to Temple next year! Class of 2019!!

Congrats! :)

OP
L
Jul 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Podiatry
so none of you have ever spelled something wrong on the computer, and if you look at the question i spelled it right.

Reactions: ernie044