Temple and Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xcdance

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear from Jeff and Temple for an interview. Is it too late? Should I give up hope or keep on fighting the good fight? Anybody have the inside scoop? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i believe that temple is done but I don't think that the same is true for jeff

i know temple dropped the axe on a bunch of people recently. I didn't get a rejection though, so maybe they're still considering people for interview invites? wishful thinking, i know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I saw a bunch of people get rejected from Temple Pre-Interview. I haven't recieved it yet? Either bad USPS or they are holding on to a few people for backup interviews.

My guess, USPS lost my rejection letter

just called:

temple--received an enthusiastic "OH YES" when i asked if interview invites were still being sent. interviews will go through april.

jefferson--interview invites also still being sent. interviews will go through mid-april.

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Does anyone know if your status page changes as well if you're rejected? I didn't get anything earlier this week (well, as of Wednesday...all of my mail is going to my permanent address)...so you think that means I have a slim chance still?

I got a rejection letter from Temple and Jefferson last week. So much for positive thinking :smuggrin: Oddly enough though, I am not as heart broken as I thought I might be if I did get rejected from them. Weird!! Good luck to those who haven't been rejected yet. Hope you have something to smile about :)

I got the thin envelope from Temple last week, but I haven't heard anything from Jefferson. w00t.

I am still waiting to hear from Jeff and Temple for an interview. Is it too late? Should I give up hope or keep on fighting the good fight? Anybody have the inside scoop? Thanks

I got an invite to interview at Temple last Friday. I'm probably going to decline it this week, so there's at least one more slot!

I got an interview invite for temple this week, and the schedule still had a lot of time slots open throughout march.

Complete at both when August MCAT scores came out. Pre-interview rejection from Temple last week and still waiting on Jefferson (very slim possibility but I'm still holding onto it until I have a rejection letter in hand).

Complete at both when August MCAT scores came out. Pre-interview rejection from Temple last week and still waiting on Jefferson (very slim possibility but I'm still holding onto it until I have a rejection letter in hand).

Sorry to hear about Temple, but at least I know I'm in good company.

Sorry to hear about Temple, but at least I know I'm in good company.

Tis okay, it seems Philadelphia wants me to leave...asap...sigh! :oops:

Crossing my fingers and toes you get good news next week Quix! :luck: :luck: :luck: