I am still waiting to hear from Jeff and Temple for an interview. Is it too late? Should I give up hope or keep on fighting the good fight? Anybody have the inside scoop? Thanks
Complete at both when August MCAT scores came out. Pre-interview rejection from Temple last week and still waiting on Jefferson (very slim possibility but I'm still holding onto it until I have a rejection letter in hand).