Temple, BU, JHU, Columbia- tales from the interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tomjr

Life is peachy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all~

So I've been reading interview feedback, but I want the REAL dirt ;)

I have upcoming interviews at Temple, BU, Hopkins, and Columbia ..... anyone want to share interview experiences at these places? Anything in particular? Quirks? Drama? Victory? Da Feet? Themes?

thanks y'all

Tom

Members don't see this ad.

At JHU, the interview period after lunch is somewhat stressful. I found the interviewers and the fourth year students friendly and helpful, but I had to sit and chat with some fourth years for 1 hr 45 min before my first interview....then I had a 30 min. 1 on 1 and a 20 min. 1 on 1 back to back. Knowing that the fourth years are evaluating you while you talk with them is just kind of stressful, even though they are pretty interesting people. The rest of the Hopkins interview is fine though, and I was really impressed with the school.

I would say that the interview feedback on Temple is accurate. I posted my opinions in the feedback section and I was pretty detailed with my experiences. Everything you need to know is there. I want to emphasize that it is really relaxed there, so be relaxed yourself.