Temple CCL List / Temple Post - Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JM.

The Yellow Dart
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Well - I know there are several Temple threads floating around, with very helpful information, but I would like to know a couple more things. This year - have you been put on the CCL, when, and have they pulled you off yet? I also remember reading that Temple is being cautious with acceptances this year as to not over-accept/ and decreasing the class size due to their LCME probation.

I imagine that they will start pulling from the CCL in June, as they did last year, but I am just asking around a little. I liked Temple -there was something about the school - its vibe I guess, that I really liked.

I am also wondering if anyone in-state is CCLed, and if (sorry to ask...) Temple sends post-interview rejections at this stage in the game.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in the first week of September, got CCLed, then I got accepted just before Thanksgiving. Plus, I'm an in-stater. Hope this helps! Good luck.

how did they contact you when you were accepted after being placed on the CCL?

Members don't see this ad :)
they notified me via snailmail - no email or phone call.

Thanks filmdoc! Very cool of you to reply - and that alleviates a little pressure for me - I was thinking that maybe the CCL was a black hole where everyone went - and they really didnt pull people off monthly (who knows, maybe they sent that letter so I would stop buggin them...)

But you must have gotten the two letters fairly close together time wise?