Temple Hold

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

divinemsm

Pseudo Intellectual
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is redundant, however.......has anyone who received the pre-interview hold status at Temple been invited for an interview ?

Members don't see this ad.

I was not even aware that they were doing that. I interviewed on January and have not heard any news as of yet. Call the admissions and ask when should you expect to receive information on your status for an interview.Hold in there I know they still have some seats left, at least that is what I have been told. Good Luck!!!!

I am currently in the the "pre-interview hold" category as well. Anyhow, I called the admissions office today and they told me that they would be sending out invitations for interviews up until the end of May. :rolleyes:

Hopefully that will mean good news for some of us in the near future!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also in the "pre-interview hold" category. I had pretty much given up on Temple. I guess there is still hope if they are interviewing through May. This process really drags along soooooo slowly.

OK, so there are other people in the same boat. I too, called today and still no decision !
Damn, damn, damn ! They did say interviews contiue through May ( ! )