Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Temple Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GoatBoy, Nov 20, 2001.

1. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Manboob Extraordinaire
    10+ Year Member

Does anybody have any advice for an interview at Temple. What are some questions they ask you? How is the atmosphere there? Anything in particular to be aware of?

Thanks.

2. Suz177

Suz177 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Its an easy interview. My interviewer was very friendly and it was all conversational. Check out interviewfeedback.com for some specifics on it. Temple is in a bad neighborhood, so you gotta watch out for that. Otherwise, theres nothing to worry about in interviewing there. They asked me tons of personal type q's about my AMCAS application. By personal I mean interests as opposed to my interview at Case, where I was asked to explain some topics of learning (I took an advanced class on it).

3. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I sent you a private message :)

4. Salman20001

Salman20001 Member
    7+ Year Member

hi goatboy...are you switching from dentistry to MD? if so, do you mind sharing why you might be considering MD over DDS? I am still contemplating between the two...

5. GoatBoy

10+ Year Member

I was just wondering if anyone who has interviewed at Temple knew if it is a blind interview? How much does the interviewer know about the applicant?

6. Suz177

Suz177 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'blind interview,' but mine was open file. My interviewer asked me a lot of q's right off my AMCAS. Hope that helps. :)

7. GoatBoy

10+ Year Member

Suz I sent you a private message.