• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

DocKat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2005
Status
I just canceled my interview at Temple scheuled for Dec. 6, just letting you guys know in case someone wants to schedule an earlier interview with them.

wildcatbio06

Blah
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
Bronx, NY
mdapplicants.com
Status
Medical Student
Soooo... When you scheduled your interview on their online scheduling site, could you pick any day you wanted or only the days with the times listed? I got an interview invite from them today and there are only like three days with times on them. I am guessing that those are the only interview days left but I figured I would check.

Overeducated

MSIV
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2004
Southern California
Status
Medical Student
Yeah, Temple's interview scheduler thing is pretty cool. It's updated in real time I believe. So the time slots you see are the only ones that are still available.

About the Ads