SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Temple letter of interest

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by FoxyDoc, Feb 21, 2002.

1. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2000
    I am on the CCL at Temple and I am interested in expressing my extreme interest in the Temple program. Does anyone know to whom I should address this letter and to what address to send it. Thanks for your help!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. otter

otter Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 31, 2001
    Temple University School of Medicine
    Office of Admissions
    SFC, Suite 305
    3340 N. Broad Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19140

I was told, however, that January 15th was the deadline to send in extra materials and letters that can be added to your folder. So they said that it's not guaranteed it'll be looked at.
  4. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 7, 2001
    u should write ur letter to: Dir of admissions and members of the admissions committee.
  5. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2001
    Bronx, NY
    From one Pittsburgher to another, the Associate Dean of Admissions that signed my acceptance letter is:

Audrey B. Uknis

She talked to us during our interview day and said if we ever had any questions or concerns about Temple to feel free to talk or correspond with her. Good luck.
  6. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Between "there" and "there"
    I'm in south mississippi. it got pretty **** rough here last night weather wise. just got back ourfirst organic two quiz and I made an A so things are looking good here today. i'll be beyond ecstatic if I can finish my orgo series with all A's. Eight weeks left postbacc premed hell. next year I'm going to take a course or two I'm interested in, but nothing major.

45 days til mcat. crunch time to figure out my problems and make some serious progress. it is almost over! :):)
  7. annndyr

annndyr New Member Extraordinaire 7+ Year Member

Dec 22, 2007

Ummm... :confused: