Temple (LKSOM) vs Wayne

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mightyATP

Reaction score
Pls disregard finances, the cost for me is similar for both schools. I am so new to this world of acceptances so please express your thoughts on both schools.

Temple: Accepted to St Lukes, smaller class size, more mentorship opportunities.

Wayne: Better match list, but very large class size, fewer mentorship opportunities.

Members don't see this ad.

Bethlehem and Detroit are going to offer you two very different experiences. Would you rather live and train in a large urban setting vs. suburban setting?

Last edited:
Bethlehem and Detroit are going to offer you two verexperiences. Would you rather live and train in a large urban setting vs. suburban setting?
I wish I knew. I really don’t have a preference. I’m looking to go to the better school of the two.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I knew. I really don’t have a preference. I’m looking to go to the better school of the two.
Both schools are similar in prestige. You will have to make your decision on location, class size, proximity to support system, ect.