Temple March Interview-good Luck To You All

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carboxilic774

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish all of you good luck this week on your interview. Can you please let me know how it went. Mine is next week.
For the girls... are you wearing a skirt or dress pants.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Any comments from Brasilia... I think you had your interview today. How did it go??

Sorry guys I couldn't get on till now. I had to fly back to California. The interview is really easy and laid back. They don't ask anything all that hard, at least my interviewer didn't. They ask you basic questions, tell us about yourself, why pharmacy, things like that. Nothing hard at all! My interviewer was really cool. She made us feel at ease and talked to us about the profession. You'll interview in a group (about 5 people) and the interview I think was about an hour. It's mostly a converstion to see if they like you. I talked with the lady from admissions and she told me that they have only accepted like 40 people. The class size is 150. She told me they are even still accepting applications. She also said they are in their second wave of apps. Oh and she told us we'll hear 2-3 weeks from our interview of their decision. For those going to the interview, DON'T WORRY!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your reply. I can't believe you flew from California...wow

had my interview on tuesday as well.. it is very low key, low pressure.. a pretty weird experience if you ask me.. the woman i had talked most of the time and only asked us a couple questions, which were the typical why pharmacy ones.

i wore a skirt. :)
hope that helps.

Jenny's right it was really laid back. My interviewer was really nice, not intimidating at all, but very helpful and easy to talk with.