Temple (oos) vs Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Navaza

Reaction score
Both schools are exceptional regarding their clinical education, and the tuition/living costs are kinda identical too. What other factors do you consider when evaluating a dental school?

I'm kinda leaning towards creighton but can't actually quantify why, any input is welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

Both schools are exceptional regarding their clinical education, and the tuition/living costs are kinda identical too. What other factors do you consider when evaluating a dental school?

I'm kinda leaning towards creighton but can't actually quantify why, any input is welcome!
philly is a sh@thole, although omaha is pretty boring...

It was my second option. I really liked how strong their clinical program was and the fact they didn’t have residencies and I didn’t want to specialize made it attractive. However it was a lot more expensive than my top choice so I ultimately went with IS but Creighton is a good program!

Members don't see this ad :)
Both are good clinical GP schools. Ok either way if the costs are identical.

What pace/size of a city are you more comfortable with and life experiences do you want to have the next 4 years? Which is closer to your family/support system?

Thank you for your thoughts guys, I really appreciate it!