Temple Student Host Program???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UMangel224

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Temple has a student host program? I have been invited to interview, and I want to know if I can stay with a current student the night before.

Members don't see this ad.

They send you the email about it about a week after the invite.

Members don't see this ad :)
just find the closest hotel to the campus as you can find and stay there

...maestro1625 is not to be held responsible for any advice given out on this forum.

HA! There's a bunch of boarded up and abandoned 'B&Bs' real close to campus. Just find a spot not occupied by a crackwhore and profit!

I stayed at the holiday inn express in midtown. Beautiful view and breakfast for $99.
What it came down for me is the need for consistancy and a great night's sleep. You can save a hundred bucks by staying with a host, but what if the bed isnt comfortable, or your host is loud? you get the idea.

I emailed the admissions office but never got a response back. Does anyone have another email address I can try, or can someone foward me the email about the host program?

i would try calling them. i've talk to them a few times over the phone and they were extermely friendly and helpful each time

:thumbup: I went with this and it was very nice to stay to watch house and relax with my hosts the night before. Temple students were all around very personable.